ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ

KMF ಗೆ ಸೇರಿದ ಭೂಮಿ ಅಡವಿಟ್ಟು 165 ಕೋಟಿ ಸಾಲ ಪಡೆದ ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ಸಂಸದ? – ಡೆಕ್ಕನ್ ಹೆರಾಲ್ಡ್ ವರದಿ

20171205_180322.jpg

ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ಸಂಸದ ರಾಜೀವ್ ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್ ಅವರು ನಡೆಸುವ ಕಂಪನಿಯು KMF (Karnataka Milk Federation) ಗೆ ಸೇರಿದ ಜಾಗವನ್ನು ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡವಿಟ್ಟು 165 ಕೋಟಿ ಸಾಲ ಪಡೆಯಿತು ಎಂಬ ಶಾಕಿಂಗ್ ಸುದ್ದಿಯನ್ನು ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರ ಮಟ್ಟದ ಆಂಗ್ಲ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ ಡೆಕ್ಕನ್ ಹೆರಾಲ್ಡ್ ವರದಿ ಮಾಡಿದೆ. ಲಕ್ಷಾಂತರ ಜನರು ಹೈನುಗಾರಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ಜೀವನ ನಡೆಸುತ್ತಿರುವ ನಮ್ಮ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂತಹ ಹೀನ ಕೃತ್ಯ ನಡೆದಿರುವುದು ದುರದೃಷ್ಟ. ಡೆಕ್ಕನ್ ಹೆರಾಲ್ಡ್ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯ ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣ ವರದಿ:

Company linked to MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Mantri mortgage KMF land; raise huge loan

Two big real-estate players have mortgaged prime land belonging to the Karnataka Co-operative Milk Federation and raised loans to the tune of Rs 165 crore.

In 1998, the government had allotted the land to KMF in Survey numbers 5 and 5/1 of Koramangala, next to the passport office, to build an office complex. The area is now a posh shopping destination.

KMF built nothing there. It leased out the land for 30 years to PVK Koramangala Development Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of Jupiter Capital, in which Rajya Sabha MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar is the key managerial person.

Strangely, KMF did not receive any money when it executed the lease deed in 2008. It agreed to a quarterly rent of Rs 35 lakh once a commercial complex was built there.

Enter Mantri Habitats

PVK Koramangala didn’t build anything either. It entered into a joint development agreement (JDA) with Mantri Habitats in 2011, and received Rs 9 crore as a deposit. Strangely, KMF was not even a party to the agreement.

According to the agreement, PVK got full ownership of 44% of the super built-up area. Mantri got the remaining 56%.

The agreement says the two parties enjoy absolute ownership, which means they can “hold, gift, sell, mortgage, lease or otherwise dispose of their respective shares or any part thereof in any manner they may deem fit”.

Loans from PNB, LVB

In 2014, the Mantri group raised a loan of Rs 50 crore from Punjab National Bank (PNB) by mortgaging the very land property in Survey 5 and 5/1 of Koramangala.

On January 4 this year, Mantri closed the loan account by paying off Rs 66 crore, and obtained a no-objection certificate.

The same day, it got a loan of Rs 140 crore from Lakshmi Vilas Bank, against the 56% share it enjoys, for the ‘Jupiter KMF Commercial Project’.

Three months later, on March 17, PVK Koramangala mortgaged the full two acres and 16.74 guntas of KMF land to Lakshmi Vilas Bank, and raised a loan of Rs 25 crore.

What documents say

The Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deeds handed over to Lakshmi Vilas Bank by Mantri and PVK Koramangala states that PVK holds the khata of the land belonging to KMF.

Mantri Habitats was never a party to any of the agreements drawn up by KMF. However, in the loan agreement, Mantri Habitats claims ownership of the property.

“The borrower (Mantri) hereby declares that the premises at Jupiter KMF Commercial Project at Koramangala Bangalore belongs to him as owner/lessee,” the loan agreement with Lakshmi Vilas Bank says.

In its loan agreement with the Lakshmi Vilas Bank, PVK claimed the loan was “for the purpose of part repayment of unsecured loans raised and for other business requirements”.

Original Article link (Courtesy- Deccan Herald):

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/646161/company-linked-mp-rajeev-chandrasekhar.html

Advertisements